Roof Frequently Asked Questions Registration
Click An Item For Details
- What is the difference between the registered and unregistered version ?
- How can I change the registered to: name in the registered version ?
- I have lost my registration number now what do I do ?
- I keep getting ” Invalid registration number entered” what do I do ?
- Are upgrades free ?
- Can I use the RoofCalWriter program on more than 1 computer ?
- I am evaluating your software and need more uses, what can I do ?
- Where can I purchase your software ?
- Can I get CD copy of the software?
- I have purchased the software and found it does not fit my needs, Can I get a refund ?
Answers Registration FAQ’s
Q: What is the difference between the registered and unregistered version ?
A: There is no difference the unregistered version has all the features of the registered version
Q: How can I change the the registered to: name in the registered version ?
A: From the main toolbar click tools, register, a form opens with your name. Delete this name and enter a new name. You will also need to enter your registration number.
A: If you are sure you are entering the number exactly as you received it. Then the most likely cause is you have downloaded and installed a different program than you purchased.
Q: Are upgrades free ?
A: Minor version upgrades are free. Major upgrades are not free. Registered users can upgrade for about 1/2 the price of the new program price. A major version starts with a full number like 6 a minor version is the full number plus a “.” and minor version number. eg: 6.4 The 6 is a major version and the 4 is a minor version. Major versions need new registration versions do not.
Q: Where can I purchase your software ?
A: To open our buy web page. Click here
Q: Can I get CD copy of the software?
A: Our software is for download only. Email us an email at [email protected]and we will send a cd, after you have purchased our software
Q: I have purchased the software and found it does not fit my needs,Can I get a refund ?
A: Within 30 days after purchase you can get a refund. We will send instructions on the steps you need to take.