Roof Cutting Composition Shingles
Cutting old composition shingles using an electric saw.
Put an old saw blade in the saw with the blade teeth pointing backwards.
Roof Cutting Composition Shingles Tips:
- Using a new blade will ruin the blade
- Best done when shingles are cool
- Set the blades depth as to not cut into the sheathing
- If saw slows or bogs down run the saw a while not cutting anything
- If saw gets too hot stop and put it in the shade or cover it from sunlight
- Knife blades used to cut composition shingles
- Shingles cut with electric saw